Triple seizure day
Today I was expecting a seizure, as they are seeming to happen fortnightly on Mondays these days. And sure enough, I had one bright and early, in fact before I even got out of bed. All I can remember was Stephen answering my questions, which were apparantly 'what day of the week is it?' and 'what did we do on the weekend?'. When I learnt that it was Monday and we spent the weekend packing for a house that we had bought it came as such a surprise. It's weird, it's like this blockage on my brain of all knowledge, and then it all comes flooding back when I'm told.
So I slept a little more as I had quite a headache, then left for work via the Post Office in Newtown. Stephen came with me and headed back home and I got onto the bus. This is where I had my second one, I have no idea if I did anything strange, but Stephen informs me that I called and asked him where he was. Weird stuff.
Number 3 was in the middle of the day at work, and I really don't know what happened, even though I have evidently asked Chris three times what happened (I still can't remember).
Three is alot. I'm hoping for no more now for another two weeks. I won't be too unhappy if it becomes a regular Monday fortnightly event; this way I'll be able to work around those days. So we'll see...
So there's nothing else really to say about today (I hope I haven't jinxed myself by saying I had three, as the day's not over yet!)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home